Friday, August 24, 2012

If the facts were known, would it cause the FHers to drop this line of attack?

Charges of hypocrisy generally bore me, because, as I once pointed out in my newpaper column, they tell us nothing about whether the principle being circumvented with a wink and a nod is an eternal verity or a load of hooey.

But it's time to take note of all the FHer Senators who shelter wealth in offshore accounts and investment instruments.  Not because there's anything objectionable about doing that; I spend considerable effort each spring to present the least taxable picture of my finances to the leviathan state that I can.  It's because it may have a remote chance of getting Harry Reid and brain-dead regime apparatchiks to shut their redistributionist pie-holes.

No comments:

Post a Comment