Thursday, May 10, 2012

You can tell a champion of freedom by his emphasis on individual human beings over demographic identities

Occasionally - okay, actually fairly often - a piece by an established pundit says all I would have to say on a particular subject and I can just link to it and let that be that.  Such is the case with today's column by Dennis Prager on homosexuality.  He covers it compreshensively, compassionately and with his principles firmly in place.

I happen to know far more conservative gays than I do radical leftist gays.  In fact, one friend of mine who has been in a committed relationship for ten-plus years has passed up chances to go to states where such unions are "legal" and tie the knot because he asserts that, by definition, two men cannot get married.

That said, I hope the Most Equal Comrade's flip-flop on the subject of gay "marriage" damages the crap out of his prospects for re-election.

No comments:

Post a Comment