The post-American cattle-masses need to know the full extent of the stench wafting off one of the major-party presidential candidates before they arrive at that fateful moment when it's just the voter and God in that booth.Fox News’ Bret Baier dropped a bomb last night after confirming details of multiple FBI investigations into the various dealings of the Clinton Foundation as well as Hillary Clinton’s use of an unauthorized, non-secure, private email server for her official, government work as Secretary of State.On Special Report, Baier reported that two separate sources “with intimate knowledge of the FBI investigations” and the thumbnail of the revelations are pretty huge:
- Sources confirm that emails were discovered on Anthony Weiner and Huma Abedin’s laptop that are believed to have originated from Hillary’s home-brew server. The emails are not duplicates, which mean they had not been turned over during the original FBI investigation, and they may contain classified information.
- Additionally, sources confirmed that “it was a 99% accuracy” that Hillary’s server had been hacked by “at least five foreign intelligence agencies” and information had been retrieved by those foreign entities
- Baier learned from his sources that the investigation into the Clinton Foundation and “pay-for-play” allegations is much more expansive than previously revealed and has been active for over a year.
- Furthermore, an indictment is “likely” in the Foundation investigation, as long as the Obama Justice Department (or, potentially a Clinton Justice Department) doesn’t intervene.
- Contrary to the reported immunity deal with Cheryl Mills and Heather Samuelson that dictated there laptops were to be destroyed, the laptops are still intact and are currently being probed
- Many witnesses have already been interviewed twice and some will be interviewed a third time as the “avalanche” of evidence continues to pour in
Thursday, November 3, 2016
Memo to the FBI: move as fast as you can on this
Yes, get as much accomplished on this project as possible before next Tuesday: