Sunday, December 8, 2019

The VSG turns on the charm for the Israeli American Council

Yesterday, in South Florida, he addressed the group's annual convention. A noteworthy snippet:

He . . . commented on Democratic presidential hopeful Elizabeth Warren: "You're not going to vote for Pocahontas, I'll tell you that. You're not going to vote for the wealth tax.
"Let's take 100% of your wealth away," he mocked, referring to Warren's tax policy. "No, no. Even if you don’t like me – and some of you don’t, some of you I don’t like at all actually – and you’re going to be my biggest supporters because you’ll be out of business in about 15 minutes.”
He packs a lot of VSG-ism into a few words here: narcissism, raw politics crudely delivered, indulgence of the stereotype of Jews as money-grubbers, and pure nastiness.

Is it just me, or is his wackiness gaining momentum?

No comments:

Post a Comment