Sunday, July 19, 2020

Choicest lines from the VSG's interview with Chris Wallace


"I don't care what the military says."


"We won two World Wars, two World Wars, beautiful World Wars that were vicious and horrible . . ."

"I actually took one [a cognitive test] . . . and I proved I was all there because I aced it. I took it at Walter Reed Medical Center in front of doctors and they were very surprised. They said, 'That's an unbelievable thing. Rarely does anybody do what you just did.'"

"I heard we have one of the lowest mortality rates. Do you have the numbers, please? Because I heard we have the best mortality rate."

"Go to the community and say, how do you like the idea of renaming Fort Bragg, and then what are we going to name it? And, 'We're going to name it after the Reverend Al Sharpton?'"

"Everybody was saying don't wear a mask and all of a sudden everybody's got to wear a mask. As you know, masks cause problems, too. That being said, I'm a believer in masks. I think masks are good."

"So we're going to solve - we're going to sign an immigration plan, a health care plan, and various other plans. And nobody will have done what I'm going to do in the next four weeks."






No comments:

Post a Comment